Do Interactive plotting tools for a website exist?

Cary O'Brien cobrien at Radix.Net
Mon Sep 18 20:45:29 EDT 2000

In article <39BDD102.A9002C6A at araidesign.com>,
Chris Arai  <chris at araidesign.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am trying to create a web page that will allow users to input data and
>then have a cgi script plot it for them and do other calculations.  My
>original thought was to use Python to grab data from a form, crunch it
>and then plot it.  Are there any plotting tools that will allow me to
>create graphs in browser viewable format?
>
>Or are there any tools that will allow me to do this directly, with out
>writing the cgi script myself (I'm doubtful)??

Hmm...

This

	http://www.zope.org/Members/teyc/ZGDChart/newsZGDChart042b

Looks pretty interesting if you want to go the Zope[1] route.  Combining
this with PythonMethods[2] and NumPy and you may have what you need.

[1] http://www.zope.org

[2] Lets users enter python code into zope in a controlled manner.

-- cary