Converting FROM decimal

insyte at insyte at
Mon Sep 25 04:26:37 CEST 2000

I've found several references here and there (FAQTS, etc.) about
converting from hex, octal, etc. to decimal, but nothing about going the
other way.  I suppose I could write my own function, but I can't believe
there isn't something already in the Python repertoire to do this.

Ben Beuchler                                         insyte at
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101
Bitstream Underground