Probably a FAQ

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 17:51:09 EDT 2000

but I can't find the FAQ, either... :-)

Having read and enjoyed "Learning Python" and wanting to become proficient
at it, what would be the reference books for the language and its
libraries?  Where would be the equivalent of CPAN?  I.e., I'm a professional
and experienced programmer, and I want to add Python to my toolset. :-)

TIA for any info!

--
Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.