Python Strings

Erik Max Francis max at
Wed Sep 6 20:33:22 CEST 2000

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:

> I know, but Inform's notion of objects is in some ways
> superior to any other I've seen.  The way properties are
> handled is very nice, especially in terms of embedded
> routines.  By comparison the OO features of C++ or Perl
> are evil and stupid (respectively).

... but, again, this is coming from someone who's primary exposure to
programming (correct?) is Inform.  With a broader exposure your opinions
will probably change.

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ After a thousand years or so you go native.
\__/ Camden Benares
    Kepler's laws /
 A proof of Kepler's laws.