Of what use is 'lambda'???

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Sep 27 01:13:56 EDT 2000

Kragen Sitaker wrote:

> Erik Max Francis wrote:
>
> > Kragen Sitaker wrote:
> >
> > > Typical C compilers returned the value of the last expression
> > > evaluated.
> >
> > I've never used a compiler that I've known to do such a thing; ...
>
> I haven't been able to find one either.

Huh?  If you know of no compiler which exhibits this behavior, how can
you declare that behavior to be "typical"?

> int nrv(x, y)
> int x, y;

Whoa, why are you using obsolescent K&R function declaration syntax?

/  \ What is now prov'd was once only imagin'd.
\__/ William Blake
    blackgirl international / http://www.blackgirl.org/
 The Internet resource for black women.