image folder for ZOPE?

Poparosa poparosa at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 00:00:09 EDT 2000

>Subject: Re: image folder for ZOPE?
>From: kc5tja at garnet.armored.net  (Samuel A. Falvo II)
>Date: 9/8/00 7:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>>In article <INfu5.217$GY5.120430 at news.pacbell.net>, Phlip wrote:
>>In ZOPE, everything's an object. Where in this object soup do I just put a
>>lowly GIF file to push it into a Web page?
>
>The immediate answer to your question, however, would be the root folder.
>From there, it can just be referenced anywhere.

I am also interested in this thread as well,
as I have an image that I am generating from
python, and I need to put it somewhere to
serve back to the client browser.  Python
wants to save the image in a file system
that is relative to the python directory or
the root fiel system("/").

By root folder, do you mean the base folder
(directory) that I loaded Zope (for me this is
/usr/local/dc/Zope-2.2.1), or what?

I found that the directory structure
used by the zope web server to be abstract,
and I could not find it from the file system
root - What, kind sir, am I missing?

thanks