pyXML!

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Sun Sep 24 19:39:51 EDT 2000

I too have had problems with the xml-stuff, but on windows I've found
that fourthought.com has packages that works for windows, just unzip
into python-dir and go, and rpm-packages for RPM-based Linux-distros.
Other than that, I've had no luck. Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon and
streamlined using distutils etc.