Windows System Info from Python

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Thu Sep 7 23:10:19 EDT 2000

If you don't need to use COM, then just use the win32pdhutil module
directly.  If you do need to use COM, then make the changes to the COM
object, and send them on back!

There should be no problem using a Python script that uses
win32pdhutil directly from an at job.

Mark.
--
markh at activestate.com - but if you think I speak for them, you dont
know Dick!

"Sean Leach" <sleach at netlojix.com_nospam> wrote in message
news:yQdt5.25$R3.1949 at newsfeed.avtel.net...
> Hi all,
>
> Quick question,
> I want to to get the current CPU utilization, Memory percentage etc
from
> Windows 2000.  I have been using the COM code examples from the
Python site.