AW: Python ncurses for Win32?

DirkK d_krause at pixelpark.com
Fri Sep 29 04:34:59 EDT 2000

Thanks for the link ... I checked it, and it's based on curses (which is
fine, but in the standard distribution, curses is not available on win32).
It seems that it's simply a thing of (re)compiling the module, but I was
hoping somebody already did that: after all, it should be just two files,
the DLL and the wrapper.