A Win32 Oddisey

Pedro diazjimenez at ctv.es
Sat Sep 23 20:55:00 EDT 2000

yeah, that is what I'm doing
Thnx for the help, anyway

I'm also trying to make djgpp compile embebed python binaries:
here is the code I try to compile:
#include <Python.h>
int main (void) {
    Py_Initialize ();
    PyRun_SimpleString( "print 'hello world!!' " );
}
compiled with:
gcc -o test.exe -LC:\path-to-python\libs -IC:\path-to-python\Include test.c

But complies anyway, saying "undefined reference to 'Py_Initialize'" and the
same with PyRun_SimpleString

any ideas??

Thanks!!
    Pedro