Socket SSL questions.. blocking/non-blocking..

Andrew Markebo andrew.markebo at telelogic.com
Thu Sep 14 10:34:09 EDT 2000

Howdie!

I am messing around with the ssl-module to accompany my own
socket/http modules, and well have come to some questions..

When I run it non-blocking (sock.set_blocking(0) I get SSLError when
doing the SSL=socket.ssl(sock, keys), and I also use select..

Is the SSL supposed to work with non-blocking mode? I am using select
on the socket, and when it comes data I read it from the ssl
'file'.. thus encountering it raising an EOF exception when
finished.. is this new or??

        /andy

p.s. Probably just me being extremely fuzzy :-)