Zope password problem

Mathias Magdowski Magdowski at t-online.de
Mon Sep 25 16:58:11 EDT 2000

Hello,

> Have you given the new user(s) the Manager and/or Owner Role. By
> default they have no rights at all. Thas was has cost me some time
> figuring out.
How do I give them the Manager/Owner role? In the "Roles" box there stands
"Manager" and "Owner". But how do I set a user only to Owner? And what
happens if I don't write anything at "Domains"?

                with kindest regards

                                  Mathias Magdowski

e-mail: Magdowski at t-online.de
web: http://home.t-online.de/home/magdowski
fon: 039201/20266
fax: 039201/20283
data: 039201/20283 (login: guest, protocol: Eurofile)
m2lmwhkgns.fsf at pchoel.privat.uni-hamburg.de...