Is this a high volume newsgroup

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Sun Sep 24 02:43:59 CEST 2000

In article <39CD0A92.868191A7 at Lugoj.Com>,
James Logajan  <JamesL at Lugoj.Com> wrote:
>Too high a volume, anyone thinking of how best to sub-divide this group?

Read the thread starting with[ST_rn=ps]/threadmsg_ct.xp?AN=591460383&fmt=text
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

'Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular
expressions".  Now they have two problems.'  --Jamie Zawinski, comp.lang.emacs