CGI problems in Personal Web Server

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Mon Sep 11 23:23:11 EDT 2000

Dear Bertilo,

I found this which may be helpful.
Good luck finding a solution to your problem!
	-pehr

http://www.activescripting.org/html/projects.html

                  ActiveScripting for Apache Project -
                  Beta 1 for Win32 Now Available

                  The ActiveScripting Organization has announced the
immediate
                  availability of the Beta 1 release of the
ActiveScripting for Apache
                  (Win32) project. The project will deliver an Open
Source
                  implementation of Microsoft?s Active Scripting hosting
architecture
                  that will run with the Apache Web server on Windows
NT, Sun Solaris,
                  and Linux. At the Open Source Developer Day Conference
on August
                  21, the ActiveScripting Organization gave the first
public
                  demonstration of working code from the ActiveScripting
for Apache
                  (Win32) project.