Python GUI button placer?

Cameron Laird claird at
Thu Sep 14 15:24:47 CEST 2000

In article <nwat5.10$C9.3155 at news>, Robert <rhicks at> wrote:
>If you want to use wxPython/wxWindows yet...but so far nothing (I am not
>sure why) for Python and Tkinter.
I'll tentatively speculate that a GUI builder motivates
the Tkinter crowd only weakly; they (we) *like* script-
ing, even when it's widget placement.  Typical wxWindows
users are comparatively far more comfortable with Visual
*-style designers.

'Don't know that it matters much, anyway; all it'll take
is one energetic person to change the landscape.

Cameron Laird <claird at>