Problem with JPython!

ARG3000 snake-or-bear at worldofbeverage.net
Fri Sep 1 10:52:48 EDT 2000

That's what i ended up doing...  creating a variable 'out' that i then get and return.
As far as what i'm up to.  We do some very configurable report generation 'on
the fly'.  We use the org.jcon.text.BeanReportEngine extensively.  What i'm
trying to do is allow for some smarts in the configuration as well by creating a
PythonReportTransform that will allow for loading values,  and then doing
some 'science' on them.
The 'out' solution,  albeit a little kludgy,  is good enough for us to see if this
is something we want to pursue.
Thanks again for your help.