httplib web client problem

Erik Myllymaki erik at pacific-shores.com
Mon Sep 25 12:00:28 EDT 2000

Thanks for you help. I still seem to be having some problems though. My
debug output now looks like this:

send: 'POST /mailadmin?admin:mailboxes:makebox HTTP/1.0\015\012'
send: 'Authorization: Basic
cm9vdEBwYWNpZmljLXNob3Jlcy5jb206dGltZTM0\015\012'
send: '\015\012'
send: 'fullname=TestUser&userid=temp&password=letmein&mailhandling=return'
reply: 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK\015\012'

But the server still doesn't seem to recognize the variables.

Maybe there is a cookie that I need to deal with?

Thanks again,

news:lLCz5.569$d5.31021 at newsb.telia.net...