Act.Python build100: win32ui.pyd error

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Sep 16 09:01:51 EDT 2000

In article <8pvigl$l1h$1 at sshuraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com>, Kees
de Laat <kdelaat at compuserve.com> writes

I suspect these problems are related to one that is present in
the base win32all-134.exe for 2.0b1 ie win32ui.pyd refers to ToUnicodeEx
in user32.dll; this seems not to be present in win95 versions of user32;
I can definitely say it is present on the Win98 SE at work and not
present on my home Win95 OSR2. Mark Hammond kindly issued a fixed
win32ui.pyd for the 134 version. I guess that Active Python has more
bureaucracy to go through before doing the same.

--
Robin Becker