Is Python worth learning?

Fiona Czuczman fiona at sitegnome.com
Mon Sep 4 01:03:03 EDT 2000

Hi,

A while ago, when I was really enthusiastic :-), I summarized a thread
from this newsgroup, you might find it interesting.

How do Python and Java compare?
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/2906/fid/199/lang/en

regards,

Fiona

--

Site Gnome - site maintenance, documentation and proof reading

http://www.sitegnome.com