Python in game development?

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Thu Sep 21 10:47:24 EDT 2000

In comp.lang.python gordon <andrea_gordonREMOVE at stuff_in_capsxtra.co.nz> wrote:

: especially if you write a program to make the 'try something' changes and
: then do the testing for you, only problem is you have to define real real
: well what good results actually are, and don't expect a generic or readable
: program at the end of it

I've missed the start of this thread, so I'm sorry if this is just
repetition...

Is there any nice list or some info about games in Python? I'm working on
a turnbased strategy game using Python and PySDL, and all seems to work
quite nicely.

All resources that are useful for Python game development are interersting
from my point of view. I'm new at Python, but I do have have solid
programming experience.

If anyone is interested in discussing these matters in more detail, please
follow up or send me private mail.

	Regards, Chakie