No Python 2.0 (was Re: idiom for initial list of lists)

Alex cut_me_out at
Sat Sep 9 18:46:33 CEST 2000

[Aahz Maruch]
> >As long as you explicitly state that what your saying relates to 2.0,
> >I don't see where the problem is.
> It smacks too much of hyping to me: "But if you wait just a little bit
> longer for Python 2.0, look at these *great* *new* features you get."

Oh, well, in future I'll just add a disclaimer that I'm in no way
involved with python 2.0, apart from an abortive attempt to help out
with testing.

[Aahz Maruch]
> [BTW, please attribute your quotes so people know who you're
> responding to]

Damn, you're going to force me to finally learn to use supercite.

Speak softly but carry a big carrot.