windows binary mxDateTime for python[2.0|1.6]?

jeffcjohnson at jeffcjohnson at
Thu Sep 28 16:42:21 CEST 2000

Hi there,

I'm trying to run mxDateTime (and then mxODBC) on Windows 2000 running
Python 2.0 Beta or Python 1.6 Final.  It looks like mxDateTime.pyd
links against python15.dll.  I have to admit that I haven't compiled a
C/C++ program in over a year.  I have cygwin installed so I guess I
could try doing a new pyd with gcc but I really would rather avoid it :)

Does anyone out there have a binary for mxDateTime and mxODBC that
works with Python 2.0 or 1.6 that I could get my lazy hands on?

PS: I emailed the author of mxDateTime too..

Sent via
Before you buy.