Making Extensions?

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at
Wed Sep 20 07:00:44 CEST 2000

In article <r%Vx5.10396$tn.136393 at>, David Abrahams
>Take a look at
>This might make your life easier. Let me know ;-)

Thanks for the link, but it appears that this product is significantly
"overweight" for my requirements.  :) I'm looking for something "more
traditional," and with a reduced set of software requirements.  STL, C++,
and templates are so overweight for what I'm building that STL would likely
take up 80% of the binary it produces.

KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447 | Official Channel Saint, *Team Amiga*
Samuel A. Falvo II	    |
Oceanside, CA		    |