Python 2.0b1 is released!

Grant Griffin g2 at
Sat Sep 9 17:45:26 CEST 2000

Tim Peters wrote:
> and-from-my-pov-getting-hassled-by-the-fsf's-lawyers-is-no-better-
>     than-getting-hassled-by-microsoft's-ly y'rs  - tim

Yup.  It's fine for Stallman and his organization to employ and consult
lawyers.  <<tea leaves are cheaper>>  However, at whatever moment the
FSF takes legal action against *anyone* for *any* reason, whatever
little credibility they have as the software world's one-and-only
defenders of "freedom" will vanish for all time.

go-ahead,-make-my-day-<wink>-ly y'rs,

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at
Publisher of dspGuru
Iowegian International Corporation