Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Sep 27 09:16:11 CEST 2000

Kirby Urner wrote:
> root at (David) wrote:
> >And I'd like to thank everyone for not flaming my arse off, and recognizing
> >that I was speaking out of frustration.  I've said it before and gotta say
> >it again: the Python community is remarkable -- it's so friendly, helpful
> >and patient; quite unlike most any other Internet community I've
> >encountered!
> >
> Very gracious post.  You've just contributed to the community spirit
> you've praised.  Gracias.

And as the only one who really *did* flame his arse off, I hereby
formally retract the flame, apologize for being somewhat
non-community-spirited, and thank him and everyone else for not flaming
me for flaming him and .... ah heck, let's all just get back to work!

(And Andrew, what use is XML?  Well, without it all those nested opening
<wink> tags you sprinkle around would never have any place.  I'm just
wondering when you're going to close that massive element.

</wink> :-)