omniORBpy / IDL mapping question...

Dag Sunde dag at orion.no
Tue Sep 26 08:06:38 EDT 2000

This is scary  :-)...

The sample you give on how to do it is _almost_
identical to what I did... including the "print"
messages for testing...

I was a little off-track, since I come from Delphi/VB with
their "Properties"...

Thank you!!! You have saved my day by confirming this one.
And not to mention the language-mapping, which I would have never found
myself...

(I cant help wondering if I had got this fast and good response
 if I had this problem in C++, and had asked our commercial
 CORBA-vendor (IONA) about the same...)

Gratefully yours...

Dag Sunde
Orion Systems As