inspect module

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 19:03:29 EDT 2001

"Neil Benn" <neil.benn at cambridgeantibody.com> writes:

>     However I have a problem in that the dis module isn't available with
> Jython (which I am using with IBM's BSF).  Does anyone know if there is a
> Jython version of dis.

I believe Jython compiles Python into Java bytecodes.  Is there a
disassembler for Jave bytecodes?  I guess there must be somewhere, but
is it in the standard library?  I doubt it somehow.

[...]
>     Once again, thanks for your help - if your ever in Cambridge UK - I'll
> buy you a pint!!

Well, I'm here most of the time... there are a few of us Cambridge
Pythoneers.  Maybe we should have a mini-meet again sometime.

Cheers,
M.

--
  ... when all the programmes on all the channels actually were made
  by actors with cleft pallettes speaking lines by dyslexic writers