Anyone able to compare the commercial IDEs available?

Franz GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sat Apr 7 03:37:36 EDT 2001

> it did was to tell me that it did not find the license file. Seems that it

Stupid me, I simply got lost in their new website structure...

You have to subscribe, then to sign in again, then to view your account
where you find a Komodo License installer. Download it, install it, and
everything's o.k. again...

Best reagrds
Franz

news:9ame63$fg4$1 at newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net...