Cross-platform serial port access

Olaf Zanger olaf.zanger at soli-con.com
Sun Apr 22 09:24:11 EDT 2001

hi there,

call it late :-) answer is better than none
i have the same question as you have

my guess:
win95: http://starship.python.net/crew/roger/SioModule
os2: also on starship
linux: ftp://ftp.visi.com/users/grante/python/

they are not platform independent

i used the lcom.py to get my own findings. so i can call the other modem and get a
connection.
that's it then, nothing works anymore.

have you got any clue?

thanks in before