I want to learn PYTHON!

Fredrik Aronsson d98aron at dtek.chalmers.se
Sun Apr 1 22:24:18 EDT 2001

On http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html
in the section "Introductions to Python programming for non-programmers"
there is a couple of links, perhaps some of them would help.
Learning to program is an interesting problem, perhaps you could post
your experience later on. What was hard to understand?, was there any
documents that you can recommend to other non-programmers?,
what did take long time to figure out, what questions were hard to
find an answer to and so on...

The following links are very good if you have a what, how or why question...
http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html (a lot of answers to common questions)
http://python.faqts.com (collected questions and answers from comp.lang.python)
http://pythoncookbook.activestate.com/ (tips and how to:s from experienced
python programmers )