still wondering (was Re: Pep 245)

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Sat Apr 14 04:06:24 EDT 2001

[Thomas Wouters]
> Well, *I* claim Aahz met Tim, and I met Tim (and Aahz).
> In fact, we were sitting at the same table as Tim while he was
> packing away something that looked like a hamburger, but 5 times
> the size and with 10 times as much green stuff as they normally
> get. Come to think of it, that can't have been real.... so what
> does that make Tim ?

Unless I'm mistaken, you were in California at the time.  As is well known in
the States, *nothing* is real in California.  If that had really been me, I'm
sure I would have agreed that was no hamburger!  And the faux hamburger would
have thought the same of me.  All in all, you were lucky to get out alive.

since-aahz-lives-in-california-he's-doubly-unreal-ly y'rs  - tim