[ANNOUNCE] Umbra role-playing game 0.2 pre-alpha

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:42:26 EDT 2001

18 Apr 2001 15:07:07 -0700 in <9bl36b$ab5$1 at panix2.panix.com>,
Aahz Maruch <aahz at panix.com> spake:
>><http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/Umbra/>
>Looks decent so far, but it's pretty dinky at 1280x1024 on a 19"
>monitor.  ;-)  I'd suggest making object manipulation your next task,
>so it's not just wandering around.

  There's already items in the world, though the world generator doesn't
make them yet.  There's two demo items up in the fortress to the west of
the starting street.  Let me know if the interface for dealing with them
makes sense...

"I will tell you things that will make you laugh and uncomfortable and really
fucking angry and that no one else is telling you.  What I won't do is bullshit
you.  I'm here for the same thing you are.  The Truth." -Transmetropolitan #39