OT - Closing Off An Open-Source Product

Rainer Deyke root at rainerdeyke.com
Thu Apr 12 13:07:44 EDT 2001

"Barry A. Warsaw" <barry at wooz.org> wrote in message
> And you wonder why there's such mass marketed crap on the radio and
> MTV?  Personally, I say boycott the labels, go out and see a good
> local band in your neighborhood bar, and support them by buying their
> CD.  Or buy stuff directly from the band by visiting their web-sites,
> like, say www.cravindogs.com. :)

I would say "boycott the *major* labels" instead.  Independent labels are
generally not doing it for the money, but for the love of the music.  And
there's so much great stuff on independent labels that I can't afford to
boycott them.

--
Rainer Deyke (root at rainerdeyke.com)
Shareware computer games           -           http://rainerdeyke.com