Tkinter bitmaps

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 17 16:01:59 EDT 2001

  I have a question for any Tk gurus out there: How do I use a custom
bitmap on a button or label?  I can create bitmaps easily enough, but
couldn't figure out how to use them.  Likewise for using custom bitmaps
to stipple[0]...  How?  Help!

[0] The water effect in Umbra desperately needs this...
 <http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/Umbra/>
"I will tell you things that will make you laugh and uncomfortable and really
fucking angry and that no one else is telling you.  What I won't do is bullshit
you.  I'm here for the same thing you are.  The Truth." -Transmetropolitan #39