python, zope, UML .... ?

Mick vsl6 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 24 06:30:02 EDT 2001

I have been trying to visualize some quite large python projects of mine,
some of which are python zope products. This is getting difficult and I
wanted to turn to something like UML, but was wondering does UML make sense
for Python.  Specifically are there better ways to visualize and build
objects and associations for a typeless language like python?  How would one
incorporate acquisition, both implicit and explicit, which is very much
unlike inheritence.  I guess this is quite a loose question, but I was
wondering if other people use visualization tools in this environment.

Mick