Adding optional 'explicit' declaration?

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Fri Apr 27 16:55:47 EDT 2001

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:03:53 GMT in <tojG6.548$gx3.21309528 at nnrp6.proxad.net>,
Laurent Pointal <laurent.pointal at wanadoo.fr> spake:
> kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu (Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes) wrote in
><slrn9eh2bg.58q.kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu>:
>>26 Apr 2001 12:45:00 GMT in <slrn9eg5uc.34r.scarblac at pino.selwerd.nl>,
>>  It's the 21st century.  Why are people still not unit testing?
> Because we are still with Python 1.5.2... :-)

  Ah, but PyUnit works with 1.5.2, does it not?

> And because the application is strongly multithreaded and testing all cases
> is really hard.

  This is true; you can still test each method for correct behavior with
fake i/o, though.

"I will tell you things that will make you laugh and uncomfortable and really
fucking angry and that no one else is telling you.  What I won't do is bullshit
you.  I'm here for the same thing you are.  The Truth." -Transmetropolitan #39