Tkinter: documentation

Isaac Kar-Keung To kkto at csis.hku.hk
Sun Apr 29 02:40:17 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm finding that all existing, freely available documentation for Tkinter
suck.  They are all out-dated, scattered and incomplete.  Frequently reading
the source is a better alternative.  The escape is the newsgroup archives,
but that never reduce the need for complete free reference.

I'm thinking about writing complete free documentation for Tkinter.  My
time-frame is VERY short: around 3 months (when I'm having the summer
vacation).  Is there anybody doing similar projects, so that I don't have to
reinvent the wheel?  (I see PythonWorks is a good starting point, but the
pages doesn't seem to be free...)

Regards,
Isaac.