python 2 latex

bas.vangils at home.nl bas.vangils at home.nl
Tue Apr 10 11:33:40 EDT 2001

hi everyone,

I know that there have been questions on this topic before (just checked on the
website), but I figured I'd give it another shot. I've started coding in Python
once again. For documentation/papers I use LaTeX. What I want is to include
Python-source code 'pretty printed' with colors in my LaTeX document. Fooling
around with

	enscript -1 -B --pretty-print=python --color -o out.ps bla.py

gives me a postscript-thing, which is the best I could do so far:( Anyway, I
was wondering if someone knows of a good module that I could use...

	bas

--
Bas van Gils <bas.vangils at home.nl>
An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.