If you want X, you know where to find it (was Re: do...until wisdom needed...)

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Apr 20 19:54:07 EDT 2001

"Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote ...
> "Paul Prescod" <paulp at ActiveState.com> wrote in message
[ ... ]
> Paul:
>
> Mailed not posted, to avoid further unjustifiable extension of the thread,
[...]

Well, I hit the "reply" button, and would swear Outlook *told* me I was
replying, but there it is in my Sent folder as a posting to the group. So I
guess I'm glad I didn't try and say anything nasty about anyone in what was
*intended* to be a private reply. Sorry. Didn't mean to fan any flames here.

when-all-else-fails-blame-a-microsoft-product-ly y'rs  - steve