Komodo in violation of Mozilla Public License?

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu Apr 12 23:02:38 EDT 2001

It's funny - RMS and the Feed Stallman Foundation have gotten *quite*
comfortable off of income from GNU software. I just read something on
the Xemacs website about RMS' luxury penthouse apartment.

I recall back in the mid-80's reading about the FSF getting *large*
"grants" and lots of hardware from the likes of Fujitsu and others for
the priviledge of shipping GNU software on their ?MIPS/SPARC? clones
(sorry, it's been awhile). I was most disturbed by the fact that none
of the contributors of GNU code got anything either.

I don't think the FSF has a problem with making money at all.

Dave LeBlanc

<snip>