ANNOUNCE: python-win32 mailing list

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Tue Apr 3 10:35:22 EDT 2001

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> Since there seems to be no public forum for discussion on Windows specific
> issues relating to Python, I've created the python-win32 mailing list.
>
> While currently there exist two lists in this area, one is a private one,
> and the other, the ActivePython list, discusses other issues as well.
> So, if you use the win32all extensions, write Python COM programs, or
> other Windows specific programming, this is the place to go.

Wouldn't it be better to host this list at SourceForge or on
python.org ? After all, the subject is relevant to the Python core
since Win32 is one of the major supported platforms.

BTW: Please don't use Yahoo Groups for setting up discussion lists --
their subscription mechanisms are far from being user friendly and
their "privacy" conditions will probably not be liked by too many
people either...

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg