Chocolate [was Re: Python Books for 2002]

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 11:06:36 EDT 2001

Simon Brunning <SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk> writes:

> > From:	Konrad Hinsen [SMTP:hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr]
> >   from Europe.France import chocolate, wine, cheese # comment out one of
> >   from Europe.Italy import chocolate, wine, cheese  # these lines
> >   from Europe.Germany import bread
> >   from Europe.Netherlands import vla
>
> from Europe.England import beer

But:

from Europe.LowCountries import Lager

I've just spent a few days in Amsterdam, and I'm not to be able to
drink the UK's excuse for lager for some time.  Mmm, Amstel Bock.

> The information in this email is confidential ...

This seems more ironic than normal.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Just getting something to work usually means writing reams of code
  fast, like a Stephen King novel, but making it maintainable and