ANNOUNCE: A *second* Python 2.1 release candidate!

Grant Griffin not.this at seebelow.org
Tue Apr 17 23:45:20 EDT 2001

Grant Edwards wrote:

> >>Given the anecdote, you must be American, but judging by the
> >>original post, I would have guessed (since you imply that
> >>you're neither Christian nor American) that you must be Jewish.
> >>So much for theory.
> >
> >How so?  If one of the three had any significance to me and
> >Easter/Passover are linked through religion then it stands that
> >the final option, American and tax day, is the one that would
> >be significant.  I never implied that I wasn't any of them in
> >the first sentence, just pointed out that not all Python
> >programmers were all three at once.  ;)
>
> I don't understand your logic.  If you're a non-US-taxpaying
> Jew, then only one of the three (Passover) is significant.

I've been trying to figure out how to convolute this thread further by
throwing in Caesar and Benjamin Franklin, but I just can't make it work.

nothing-is-inevitable-except-death-resurection-and-rendering
   -unto-caesar-that-which-is-his-(see-what-i-mean?-<wink>)-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation            http://www.iowegian.com