time to invest ???? + Python Robot

Yvon Boulianne mysticsguy at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 1 10:40:26 EDT 2001

Thanks verry much for all the good answers i receive.   people here
are verry helpfull.  so finaly i jump into python and put lot of hours
into it ;-)  now i can't play with other language cause i miss too
much the good structure of python, i really love it.

i found a robot programming game that Greg Stein have done, i email
him about it and like he didn't touch it for several years he told me
i can continue to development of it, so it's what i'm doing ;-)
i'm now  doing documentation of the available function (would not take
long, a couple of days) and after i'll put it on the web so newbies
will be able to download it and learn more about python programation
in playing with him.   next phase will be to make the Tkinter
interface a bit more beautifull and after, who knows...
if any idea feel free to follow up.
Have an awesome beyound awesome day :))
Yvon