wxPython built for 2.1? - INSTALL problems

Zenon C. zenchm at usa.net
Sun Apr 22 21:26:22 EDT 2001

Thanks Darrell,

Should I understand the the folder wxPython is referenced as a package?
I have changed the PYTHONPATH to point to c:\ as you suggested.
I also made sure the wxPython has the upper "P" in the folder name
(wxPython, not: wxpython).
It looks better, but I still get the popup error message complaining on
not having the python20.dll

This is what i get now:

C:\wxPython\demo>python demo.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "demo.py", line 3, in ?
    import Main
  File "Main.py", line 15, in ?
    from   wxPython.wx import *
  File "c:\wxPython\__init__.py", line 20, in ?
    import wxc

news:pvKE6.27032$rk.3183658 at typhoon.nyroc.rr.com...