Natural Language Programming???

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Mon Apr 9 20:16:31 EDT 2001

Never heard of him, but I looked at the web site.  I took a look since
I am also interested in the natural language problem.  To the best of my
knowledge nobody has gotten anywhere significant with it.

Let me know if you find anything.

If Bob wants funding, he should wrap his invention in a cgi script and
show it off on his web site.

Actually, if he's solved the Turing Problem for real, he should forget
about funding and just take over the world instead.  It should take him
about two weeks.  I believe that a computer that has mastered natural
language would be able to solve almost any imaginable technological,
political, or economic problem (including funding) in a very short time.

Uh oh, this is getting further of-topic.

Um.  By the way, if Bob needs a good cgi system he should use PMZ
or medusa.

- Ken Seehof
www.neuralintegrator.com