PyEdit in Programming Python 2nd ed

Fiel Cabral fscabral at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 21:57:38 EDT 2001

Yes, I launched Launch_PyDemos.pyw first by double-clicking the
"Launch_PyDemos" Python icon in Explorer and then at the DOS prompt by
typing "python Launch_PyDemos.pyw".
The launcher would appear and all of the scripts could display their GUI
windows except PyEdit and PyView.
I copied d:\Examples\PP2E to c:\PP2E and set PYTHONPATH to "C:\PP2E" then
tried running from their but that didn't help PyEdit to appear.

Yes, please share with me other options. Thank you.

news:3B0BC305 at MailAndNews.com...