list vs tuple

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Mon Apr 2 14:05:26 EDT 2001

On Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:26:17 GMT, "deadmeat" <root@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

>> Reset your brain.
>
>Anyone who thinks a programmer can do this is quite insane. I've been
>programming since I was 7 or 8, and did advanced mathematics throughout
>highschool. Forgetting such basic principles is not possible, esp. not with
>the given documentation which gives nothing to fill that void until later.

The way you leap to hyperbole and absolutes suggests an inflexibility
that is not desireable. It sounds to me as if you need to reset your brain
more than just for Python. Perhaps you should expand your horizons to
more than the one or two programming languages you already know.

THIS IS NOT PASCAL.

C//