CGI script refuses to run python

vikas viznogoud at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 18:46:25 EDT 2001

Ok, I have the same error.
However, my sys.path has the correct paths in it.
i.e. python is installed in /usr/local/lib/python2.0.

I tried making shell scripts to set the env
and then try to invoke python. It seems like if
I set the PYTHONPATH before invoking python,
it works. But any python scripts invoked by that
python scripts don't work!

Any ideas?

Thanx
Vikas