PyChecker - a python source code bug finder

David Lees debl at nonospamyytheworld.com
Mon Apr 9 00:30:31 EDT 2001

Neal,

You have diagnosed the problem.  I wrote this particular code as a
standalone, command line driven routine that has defaults when no
arguments are present.  So when I import my module it uses defaults,
which are intended for a linux box at work, not the Win98 box at home
and it hangs.  Clearly sloppyness on my part.  I need to do some error
checking.

David Lees